We are excited to offer a flight service into Limpopo Valley Airfield on Mashatu. Guests will fly non-stop from Lanseria, Johannesburg to Limpopo Valley Airfield on Mashatu. This service is operated by Angel Gabriel Aeronautics.
Important details are:
- Daily flight options.
- The flights are non-stop into Limpopo Valley Airfield which is on Mashatu Game Reserve.
- Guests clear customs and immigration into Botswana at Limpopo Valley Airfield on Mashatu.
- All flights are in a pressurized turbo-prop aircraft
- For rates, bookings or more information on Angel Gabriel’s other flights including flights between Limpopo Valley Airfield and Maun, please email: Sales@angelgabriel.co.za or email@example.com .
Scheduled Flights and Road Transfers:
There are DAILY flights between O.R. Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) and Polokwane Airport and the option of a road transfer from Polokwane to Mashatu.
JNB – Johannesburg International Airport
PTG – Polokwane Airport (previously Pietersburg)
APPROX. TRAVEL TIMES:
Airlink – 1 hour
Road transfer – 2 hours from Polokwane
Road transfer – 6 hours from Johannesburg
To / From Polokwane:
To Polokwane (Mon to Sun)
From Polokwane (Mon to Fri & Sun)
|SA 8809 / 4Z-809||JNB 10h45||PTG 11h35||SA 8816 / 4Z-816||PTG 18h00||JNB 19h05|
* SA8810 / 4Z-810 flight on Saturdays departs PTG 11h55 arriving JNB 12h50
*NB – Flights from 11 June 2020 will have flight codes beginning with 4Z
SA Airlink 2020: ZAR 3932.50* nett per person one way. (These rates apply from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020.)
SA Airlink 2021: To be advised.
The connecting transfer cost for the road transfer will be as follows:
Road transfer 2020: ZAR 5 060.00 nett per vehicle one way. (1-9 passengers)
Road transfer 2021: ZAR 5 170.00 nett per vehicle one way. (1-9 passengers)
Please note that additional flights are available on the Johannesburg / Polokwane route. However we are only able to offer the above fares based on the above flight times. Any flights outside of these times will incur additional costs based on the number of guests travelling in the party.
Road transfers off the afternoon Airlink flights from Johannesburg are not recommended. The border opens at 08h00 and closes STRICTLY at 16h00 and guests will NOT be able to enter Botswana.
- Please note that the Pont Drift Border Post opens at 08h00 and closes at 16h00. These times are strictly enforced.
- Should the Limpopo River be in flood, transfer across the river into / out of Botswana is made by cable car at an additional cost of BWP65.00 per person per crossing and BWP125.00 per load per crossing for luggage payable on checkout at camp for 2020 and 2021 – one way.
- Mashatu Game Reserve utilizes the services of other companies to provide the transport detailed above. As a result, Mashatu Game Reserves cannot be held responsible should for any rate changes dictated by the third parties concerned (Angel Gabriel, SA Airlink and Copper Sun).
- The Airlink flight schedule is subject to change without notice and we can not be held responsible for any flight time changes.
- Please note that transfer quotes are strictly based on current prices and exclude fuel surcharges which might be levied due to excessive fuel/ market-related price increases – they are subject to change without notice.
- On completing Botswana immigration formalities clients will be transported via a transport vehicle for up to 60 minutes to respective camps. Please note that this transfer is done in an open safari vehicle.
The Airlink flight schedule is subject to change without notice and we cannot be held responsible for any flight schedule or time changes.
Please note that transfer quotes are strictly based on current prices and exclude fuel surcharges which might be levied due to excessive fuel/market related price increases – they are subject to change without notice.
Click here for road transfer information and rates from OR Tambo International, Johannesburg.